Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Hubby ! ! !


This me and my Hubby ! ! !

This is the one who made my day COMPLETE, you make me whole . . .
This is the one who brigthen up my days . . .

Baby,I never thought I would ever feel this way oversomeone the way I do for you.I know that I can picturebeing with you for the rest of my life. Despiteeverything we may encounter, our strength will carryus through. We have gone these past years seperated bymiles apart, because we never saw each other, and whenwe did- it was so blissful. . . we didn't want to saygoodbye.
Its our strength that binds us, its our lovethat carries us,and honestly we are each others soulmates for life. I am ready to open up new doors in my life and share every living second of my life with you Baby. I want to grow old with you, I want to haveconflicts, I want to have moments of failure, manymoments of success, I want to share all life's momentswith you. Most of all I want all of you, everythingyou are and will be. Nothing can change how much Ilove you, and how long I always will. - - Ayah

3 comments:

aajao said...

hmm.. ang mushy.

Ayahkels said...

mush pala ha

jary said...

mushed potato na lang, wehehe :D makikigulo lang po sa inyong 2 :D