Tuesday, July 25, 2006

You are the One. . .

Another day passes by, i'm dreamin' of you, And though i know it might be just a dream, dreams come true,Somewhere, somehow i'll find you even though it takes all of my life. And when i finally do. I know inside my heart, that there could be no doubt, i knew it from the start you are the one That i've been searching for my whole life through, you are the one that i've been looking forAnd now that i have found you, i'll never let you go, i'll hold you in my armsYou are the one
Another night spent alone I'm lying in the dark I don't know your name, but i know your voice sings to my heart. A sweet melody, a symphony of love I know that come one day I time for you and me. To finally be together, cause i know we're meant to be you are the one That i've been searching for my whole life through, you are the one that i've been looking for And now that i have found you, i'll never let you go, i'll hold you in my arms Forever's a meaningless word Even though you're here with me Here by my side, here in my heart i'll never let you go i'll hold you in my arms. . .

No comments: