Friday, August 18, 2006

WHAT IS LOVE?

What is love? Is it when two people say they are boyfriend and girlfriend? Or is it when you just like someone? Maybe its when you have a big crush on someone? Or could it be when two people see each other all the time? Or only when they run into each other?
Is it when a guy and girl show affection such as kiss, hug, or even hold hands? Can you tell me what love is?

Cause I have no idea! and here's some comment:


Comments:


I wish I knew. sorry
Posted by: lynn


If I knew what love really was, I wouldn't be visiting this site right now.
Posted by: Hopeless

hey there :) love isnt wut u mentioned there.. love is magical its something no one can explain .. love 's when u r heart beats at the maximum as it can .. love is when u r there to ur lover and he's there for u .. love's jst unexplainnable .. descover for urself :)
Posted by: LuLu



hey!!! just a kiss or a hug or a crush is not at all love.Love is something beyond that.When 2 people r friends they share evrything good n bad n they r with each other through thick n thin.Love is a sibling of frenship.Love is not something which starts off at first sight n ends up in few days.It takes time coz 1ce u know a person n that person knows u,u start liking that person for some reasons.That liking goes on increasing if u spend some considerable amount of time with that person.That extension of liking is love.This is just my opinion n many people hav many other opinions.
Posted by: shriya


Love...To tell you the truth love can't even be explained with words but i'll give it a try>>>It's sort of like a feeling that you get about a person...love make the bigest problems small, and the smalles t problems not even exist...Love makes you smile and not even know that you're smiling...Love makes sadness seem non-existent...To sum it all up...Love is what makes the world go round and what makes it easier for you to live in it..:0)
Posted by: Jessica


I'm trying to find out what love is, I really don't know, it makes me have a lot of doubt
Posted by: Troy


Love...love is don't chosen to be, love just happens...it's not something u decided to happen, it happens itself, love is a hard thing to explain...it's all based on how u feel about that person, and it's just very hard to explain what love is...to tell the truth, I can't explain what love is myself, all I know is that it's not chosen by you, and if u do choose it, the one who u are really meant to be with will always be right next to u all the way, like a friend...
Posted by: Andy

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres" 1 Corinthians 13:4-7God is love. We need to love like God loves. He created us and since he created us he also put in us the desire to love and be loved. Doesn't that mean that we should trust him completely to fill that desire in our life. Only God can fulfill that desire and the world tries to fulfill that desire by dating guy after guy after guy or girl after girl after girl and ends up being disappointed every single time because they don't know where the desire came from in the first place.
Posted by: Sarah

love makes someone stupid!!!
Posted by: keiko


Well I really dont know the meaning of love. Cause i've never fallen in love with some1. I know it's incredible cause i'm 15. Some guys love me but I dont feel the same way. All I know about love is that u feel it with the mind not with heart. I know it might be weird 2 every1 but its true. I haven't gotten the relationship i'm lookin 4. My friends have fallen in love except me. My longest relationship with a guy has been only 1 month. or even less cause we barely c each other. So if ur confused bout love imagine how I am?ne questions email me @yolism2008@yahoo.om
Posted by: La_chula


Well I really dont know the meaning of love. Cause i've never fallen in love with some1. I know it's incredible cause i'm 15. Some guys love me but I dont feel the same way. All I know about love is that u feel it with the mind not with heart. I know it might be weird 2 every1 but its true. I haven't gotten the relationship i'm lookin 4. My friends have fallen in love except me. My longest relationship with a guy has been only 1 month. or even less cause we barely c each other. So if ur confused bout love imagine how I am?ne questions email me @yolism2008@yahoo.com
Posted by: La_chula


I used to think of love as some stupid emotional cr*p. I used to think that there is no such thing as love. and I was a bit confused about what love was.I thought I loved someone before but the broke my heart and I was miserable for months. But then I found one guy that changed my life. He showed what love really was. I dream about him almost every night, and I fall asleep smiling, wishing that he was sleeping beside me. Believe me when love comes to u, you'll know exactly what it is.
Posted by: Stacy


What it means to love someone is that no matter what, you will be there for them. It means that you accept both the bad things and the good things about the other person without holding grudges against them for anything they did to hurt you, intentionally or not. Love means that you will always always always be there for the one you love and would never leave them, even if they anger you or do wrong to you. And if the other person truly loves you, they will always be there for you and forgive you if you hurt them. Love is a commitment. You commit yourself to being there for the one you love, through thick and thin, good times and bad. So whenever you think you might be in love, ask yourself what the other person means to you and how much you would be willing to sacrifice for them. In my case, I would give anything and everything for my beautiful girlfriend. She means the world to me and I will never ever leave her or cheat on her, no matter how tough things get. SHE is the one I love and I would not leave her if someone came along that was (for example) prettier or funnier, or whatever. I love her, and that means that I will always be with her. No one else. I am willing to sacrifice my time and life for her. I love her.
Posted by: Jaimey


all I will say to you, is that when you are inlove, you will know. it cannot be put into words and is different for everyone.
Posted by: Lolly


love is blind...
Posted by: ymman

No comments: