Im a responsible lady:
My Kisses are worth more than a party or a movie. My body is the Temple of God not a plaything. The 1st NO maybe difficult after that it's easy. Virginity is still a virtue; Lust is still a capital sin. The way i dress, act and speak maybe a temptation to my bf. I will observe modesty for his and my own protection. My parents have done so much for me; I will always try to be a credit to them. My bf will be a husband and a father someday. He must be a hero in the eyes of his wife and children. I will do nothing to prevent when our engagement come into being. I will soon be a wife and a mother i will reserve my purity and affection for my future husband and children.-ayah
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment