Thursday, June 29, 2006



Jon, It is my aspiration to spend the rest of mylife with you, and my more lucid than ever blessing tobegan it today.I have been through & witnessed many trials at a youngage that would easily contest ones's faith in theGod. Nevertheless he has all was been my hegemonywhom i would never countermand. In this I belive theGod has blessed me with a special gift. That gift isyou, I have known you for almost 4mos, yetthe God had you disguised in your own aestheticwrappings only to be revealed now.In that I hearby promise to love and tocherish,protect you from all harm. As your devotedwife (someday) in times of sickness and health, for richerand poorer and for the soul purpose that God hasbrought us together till death do us part. I love you Bhe - -Ayah

2 comments:

aajao said...

adik ka beh! baka akala nila ikaw yung lola ko. hahaha!

Ayahkels said...

hahaha pwede ! ! !