Saturday, March 10, 2007

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS. . .


To : Jon Magat
Jon,
I never thought I would ever feel this way over someone the way I do for you.I know that I can picture being with you for the rest of my life. Despite everything we may encounter, our strength will carry us through. We have gone these past years seperated by miles apart, because we never saw each other, and when we did- it was so blissful. Its our strength that binds us, its our love that carries us,and honestly we are each others soul mates for life. I am ready to open up new doors in my life and share every living second of my life with you Jon. I want to grow old with you, I want to have conflicts, I want to have moments of failure, many moments of success, I want to share all life's moments with you. Most of all I want all of you, everything you are and will be. Nothing can change how much I love you, and how long I always will.
Ayah

No comments: