Saturday, October 11, 2008

ang kwento ng mag asawang si Juan at Dicaya; Bloggy day

Ang knwentong ito ay di basta haka haka o kathang isip lamang ito'y mula pa sa mag asawang lumuwas pa sa Maynila para lang ikwento sa akin ang kanilang buhay. Atin tuklasin at basahin ang kwetong ng mag asawang Juan at Dicaya:

Ang mag asawa ay simple lang nag hangad sa buhay simple ang pangrap nila ang buo ng isang tahanan na matatawag nilang Pamilya. Si Juan ay nag tatrabaho sa di naman kilalang kumpanya sa may lugar nila ngunit ang kumpanyang kaniyang pinapasukan ay sabihin na natin maliit pero ito ay tumutubo ng malaki sa galing na rin ng pangangalaga ng kaniya Instik na Amo. Ito naman si Dicaya ay naiwan lamang sa bahay upang mag asikaso ng tahanan sa tuwing aalis ang asawa at sa tuwing uuwi naman ito ang kanya naman ginagawa ay pagsilbihan ang asawa.

Minsan isang araw ay bigla na lang nabaliktad ang lahat ng umuwi ang Ina ni Juan para manirahan pansamantala sa kanilang tahanan ni Dicaya. Si Donya Noza ang ina ni Juan ito ay lumaki sa hirap ngunit nagsumikap ito para maabot ang inaasam ng kaginhawaan at sabi ng ng matatandaan "magsumikap ka anak" yun nga ay nakamit ng Ina ni Juan. Si Donya Noza ay mabait ngunit siya ay may pagka-diktadora na sa tuwing kikilos at gagalaw ang mag asawa may puna siya rito at ito'y di nagugustuhan ng mag asawa ngunit ang mag asawa naman ay nag uusap pagkatapos ng nasabing pamimintas ng ina ni Juan. Naiiwan si Dicaya at si Donya Noza dahil kinakailangan magtrabaho ni Juan. Labis nagbago ang galaw at kilos ni Dicaya simula noon pinagsisilbahan niya di lang ang asawa pati ang Ina nito na di nagugustuhan ni Juan dahil sa mahal niya nga ang asawa ayaw niya nahihirapan ito. Minsan isang gabi nagalit ng matindi ang Ina ni Juan kay Dicaya dahil ito ay may di nagawang tapusin sa kusina ang di alam ng Ina ni Juan na si Donya Noza alam ni Juan ang iyo at alam ni Juan bakit di yun tinapos ng asawa dahil ang pagkakamali ng asawa ay labis yun ikagagalit ng Ina ni Juan. Nagulat si Dicaya sa nalaman at nakita niya dahil lumaki si Dicaya sa di naman marangyang pamumuhay ngunit di kayang wasakin ng mangmang dahil ang kaniyang Ina ay matalino sa pagtaguyod nito.

(yan po muna at di pa tapos ang nasabing kwento...itutuloy muli ng mag asawa sa tamang panahon...di pa handa si Dicaya)


-----------------------------------------

Im now listening to the song Take me i'll follow by Toni Gonzaga nice song sobrang smooth and quiet. Feeling ko kaya ko i lipsing:

Tired of feeling all by myself
Being so different from everyone else
Somehow you knew I needed your help
Be my friend forever
I never found my star in the night
Building my dream was far from my sight
You came along and I saw the light
We'll be friends forever

Refrain:

I can't face the thought of you leaving
So take me along
I swear I'll be strong
If you take me wherever you go
I wanna learn the things that you know
Now that you made me believe
I want you to take me
'Cause I long to be
Able to see the things that you see
Know that whenever you do
I'll follow you
Somebody must have sent you to me
What do I have you could possibly need
All I can give is my guarantee
We'll be friends forever
I can't face the thought of you leaving
So take me along
I swear I'll be strong
When you take me wherever you go
I wanna learn the things that you know
Now that you made me believe
I want you to take me
'Cause I long to be
Able to see the things that you see
Know that whenever you do
I'll follow you
Teach me more with each passing hour
By your side
I'll follow you
I know I would cover?
Is it true that you have the power
To capture this moment in time
Take me wherever you go
I wanna learn the things that you know
Now that you made me believe
I want you to take me
'Cause I long to be
Able to see the things that you see
Know that whenever you do
I'll follow you
Take me wherever you go
I wanna learn the things that you know
Now that you made me believe

(I want you to take me...)

I want you to take me...

-----------------------------------------------
i like this: basta i like this so sweet to hear as lovely dear. dunno know!

after a long contemplation on what's going on with my life, i have come to this most crucial decision--- to settle down. finally. i'm just thankful for having met my soul mate on this other side of the globe. never have i had a girl like her, and even age difference wasn't a hindrance in this thing called "forever".

i have talked to her about this matter a hundred times and we were both reluctant, thinking that having a family of our own isn't as simple as a game, where you can quit at any time when you get tired and bored. but having the faith, and i can say, unconditional love for each other, nothing can possibly go wrong. i mean, yes, there will be hardships and trials, but i always believe that our relationship, as husband and wife, will remain strong, with love, trust and faith as its foundation.

i would also like to thank her parents for entrusting their daughter to me, in spite of my status here in this country. as for my parents, they have always been supportive of me.

i have never told anyone about this matter yet, and as this page serves as my 'official' online life publication, i just can't think yet how i would counter react on my dear friends take on this. anonymous - -last april 1, 2004

---------------------------------------

....today i and jon decided to stay at home since walang nice movie to watch, no reason for us to shop oh i mean i dont have any reason to go out for shopping and also ford is not here his out of nowhere yah so we can`t go but i guess after this thing jon and i we`re looking for a refrigator. kasi bumigay na yung ref namin too sad but gastos na naman. That`s all folk



No comments: