Here's some photos of mine! "come and see - this my favorite tag line by the way is this a tag line?"...
Just for kikay! last night while were doing NOTHING my mother in law and i went to the mall to have this eyelashes extension which is i dream oF!
Just for kikay! last night while were doing NOTHING my mother in law and i went to the mall to have this eyelashes extension which is i dream oF!
she's laughing because finally i can have my 1st eye lashes extension "akala kasi ni mother in law before hand nag pa eyelashes na din ako which is "di po sadyang mahaba lang ang pilik mata ko kaya lang di na ka curl" kasi ang ginawa ko perm lang and she cant remember also that im with her that time"
dont ever wear lenses coz' its mahapdi in the eyes
TO make my kakiyan complete hmm syempre nag papedicure ang lola mo some kinda
This is my UNLISTED NAIL
touch of tan my favorite color!!! shala shala kaya?
dinalaw ko si mama sa house this early morning walang nag lipstick lang ako then i used red pero later on ini erase ko lang siya coz you know !!!
Paalis na sana ako when i saw manong taho na lagi namin binibilhan nag buy ako ng taho he can still remember that lagi kong sinasabi na DAG DAGAN niyo ng matamis kanina nagsasalok siya sabi niya "MATAMIS pa ba iha dagdag?" i just smile and say "OPO SIGE PO" hmm hot and sweet taho...
*************************************
This is one of our wedding so and i like it already,,hmm recently lang and i dedicated this song to this guy i called everything
si bojong jong ang kanya natitirang hobby at kaagaw ko sa mundo hahaha ang desktop niya! bagong kulay ang hair niyan hmm Garnier cocoa :) kikay na din bhe bhe
jon slipper my slipper jon slipper my slipper
and my beh bhe is busy poohing his reading this one some kinda !
You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.
And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.
And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La






1 comment:
oo kikay ka! kikay! kikay! :) hehe. love the lashes. :)
Post a Comment