Ka chat ko din si Gel or LINGKO kung saan nakausap ko din siya sa mga bagay bagay ng nakaraan..
The BEST three
1. 3 NAMES YOU GO BY:
- ayah
- iya
- camille
2. 3 THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT
YOURSELF:
- height
- teeth
- ears
4. 3 THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
- losing my church duties
- cancer
- losing jon someday
5. 3 THINGS U NEED EVERYDAY:
- cash (who doesn't need it anyway?)
- cellphone (for communication purposes only and texting too)
- food (obviously)
6. 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
- Nandito ako by Ogie Alcasid
- Tapat na Sumpaan
- Love in this club
7. 3 PERSONS/groups YOU SPEND TIME WITH THE MOST:
- Jon
- Ling (Ghel)
- Mama ko/Mother in law
8. 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
- blogging
- Twit
- Chatting
9. 3 THINGS YOU WANT TO REALLY BUY RIGHT NOW:
- baby (ies - twin)
- plane ticket to canada
- car - cherry/getz/picanto/jazz
10. 3 CAREERS YOU'RE
CONSIDERING (or dreaming about):
- Sk President
- Tv host (like sis)
- Actress
11. 3 PLACES YOU WOULD GO ON
VACATION:
- Europe* (i dunno wana go here)
- Hawaii* (i dunno wana go here)
*both places with Karen please ;)
- Macau (just to wear super sexy dress w/o bra)
- Santorini Greece
- Palawan (to swim like dyesebel)
request pwede 4?
- Holy Place
12. 3 OF YOUR FAVOURITE
PERSONS:
- papa
- mama
- jayson
13. 3 THINGS YOU DID YESTERDAY
- perform choir rehersal and duties - finance
- cook
- drive
14. PERSONS THAT YOU MISS A
LOT?
- my sister & family
- my wifey who is in 3664 Colonial Drive... aajao
- my family...
- poochy (doggy buddy)
- ------
15. 3 FOODS THAT YOURE
CRAVING TO EAT?
- kornets/tomo sweetcorn
- alimasag/alimango
- baked tahong
16. 3 FAVORITE SUBJECTS IN
HS/COLLEGE:
- ECA (subject ba ito? - HS)
- S N A C K B R E A K ayoko ng lunch
- CWTS (hmm why kaya?! COLLEGE)
17. 3 OF YOUR FUNNIEST
MEMORIES IN HIGH SCHOOL?
- Linggo ng wika (nakipag away ako kasi hanggang nagdukutan na kami ng mata then un)
- sa clinic - mga 2nd yr HS ako may pinapakilala sa akin si ate noemi and ate leah at the age of 16 ako then ung guy is 25 i guess hanggang sa umalis na siya papuntang ibang bansa then hanggang makabalik at may GF ng bago si Karen!!! nasa 4th yr na ako pinapakilala pa din sa akin then si JON MAGAT pala yun.
- maging best buddy ko ang best enemy ko.
18. 3 PERSONS THAT COMES TO
YOUR MIND NOW?
- kengpot (bakit siya mahal nun ni toot ng sobra where in di pala siya stick to one ggrr)
- jayson (brother ko)
- jon
19. 3 COLORS YOU LIKE?
- pink
- blue green
- yellow (mustard)
****
my thoughts...exactly
aajao
stupidokris
*********************************************
Long Survey About Yourself
What time are you starting this?:
2 pm
Name?:
Dianna Camille
Nicknames?:
Ayah
Date of birth?:
June 1, 1985
Sex?: Female
Height?: 5.4
Eye color?: Black
Where were you born?:
Sta. Cruz Manila, Philippines
Number of candles on your last birthday cake?: 23
Pets?: dog but she`s gone
Hair color?: Saigon Midnight
Piercings?: No
Town you live in?: Cainta Rizal
Favorite foods?: Alimasag
Ever been to Africa?: No
Been toilet papering?: Cant remember
Love someone so much it made you cry?:
Yes. College Life!
Been in a car accident?: No
Croutons or bacon bits?: Bacon Bits
Favorite day of the week?: Saturday
Favorite resturant?: T O S H
Favorite flower?: Gerbera
Favorite sport to watch?: Swimming
Favorite drink?: HI C Apple
Favorite ice cream flavor?: Vanilla
Warner Bros. or Disney?:
Warner Bros.
Favorite fast food restuarant?:
Mc Donald
Carpet color in your bedroom?:
2 rooms green and red
Whom did you get your last email from?:
Jon Magat
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?:
Abenson or SM Appliances
What do you do most often when you are bored?:
Chatting thru YM
Most annoying thing to say to me?:
``wala pa bang BABY``
Bedtime?: 11:00 pm
Favorite TV show?: Dyesebel :)
Last person you went out to dinner with?:
Jon Magat
Been out of country?: No
Believe in magick?: No
Ford or Chevy?: Ford
What are you listening to right now?: Nah
Have you ever failed a grade?: Yes
If you have, what grade did you fail?:
Grade 3. Math
Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes
Do you have a bf/gf?: No. Husband
If so, what is their name?:
He's my one and only JONPOT!
How long have you been together?:
2years, 6 mos and 30 days
What are you wearing right now?:
White Sando, Mustard short and Undie
Would you have sex before marriage?: No
Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?: No
Are you a virgin?:
Not anymore
Do you smoke?: No
Do you drink?: HAh
Are you ghetto?: No
Are you a player?: No
What are your favorite colors?: Pink
What is your favorite animal?: Fish
Do you have any birthmarks?: Yes
Who do you talk to most on the phone?:
Jon and Mama
Have you ever been slapped?: Yes
Do you get online a lot?: Yes
Are you shy or outgoing?: Shy
Do you shower?: Yes
Do you hate school?: No
Do you have a social life?: No
How easily do you trust people?: Yes i guess
Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?:
Maybe
Would you ever sky dive?: No pLease
Do you like to dance?: Yes. Im a cheerleader
Have you ever been out of state?: No
Do you like to travel?: Yes
Have you ever been expelled from school?: No
Have you ever been suspended from school?: No
Do you want to get out of your hometown?:
Yes for a tour
Are you spoiled?: Yes
Are you a brat?: No
Have you ever been dumped?: No
Do you like snapple?: No. Fontana
Do you drink a lot of water?: No
What toothpaste do you use?: Colgate
Do you have a cell phone?: Yes. 2
Do you have a curfew?: Yes :)
Who do you look up to?: Brother EGM and FYM
Are you a role model?: Yah
Have you ever been to Six Flags or Cedar Point?: Hah
What name brand do you wear the most?:
Shapes, Folded & Hung, Plains & Prints, Kamiseta
What kind of jewelry do you wear?: Wedding Ring
What do you want pierced?: No
Do you like takin pictures?: Yes
Do you like gettin your picture taken?: No
Do you have a tan?: I am since BELO touches my skin
Do you get annoyed easily?: I guess so
Have you ever started a rumor?:
Yes that santa gave me a gift
Do you have your own phone or phone line?: No. Cellphones
Do you have your own pool?: No
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: Nah i wear panty
Do you have any siblings?: Yes. 1
Have you ever been played?: Yah.Yes
Have you ever played anyone?: No.Never
Do you get along with your parents?: Yes
How do you vent your anger?: Maybe
Have you ever ran away?: No
Have you ever been fired from a job?: No
Do you even have a job?: Yes before
Do you daydream a lot?: Sometimes
Do you run your mouth?: hah whuat
What do you want a tattoo of?: No
What do you have a tattoo of?: No
What does your ex bf/gf look like?: Cool. Actor!
What does your most recent crush look like?: Tall, Dark and Handsome
Whats her/his name?: Piolo Pascual
Are you rude?: Nah
What was the last compliment you recieved?: A lot eh :)
What is your heritage?: Heritage hehe hotel
What is your lucky number?: 8.8.8
What does your hair look like right now?: Long, Straight, Blonde slight
Could you ever be a vegetarian?: Not so really
Describe your looks?: Sexy
Would you ever date someone younger than you?: No
Would you ever date someone older than you?: YES :)
When was the last time you were drunk?: Nah
How many rings until you answer the phone?: 2
Have you ever been skinny dipping?: No
If yes, when was the last time?: wala nga eh
When was the last time you went on a date?: Last saturday with my Husband
Do you look more like your mother or father?: Mother
Do you cry a lot?: Yes
Do you ever cry to get your way?: No
What phrase do you use most when on the phone?: Hello, Hi!
Are you the romantic type?: Yes
Have you ever been chased by cops?: No. Muntik na sa Pag da drive
What do you like most about your body?: Boobs
What do you like least about your body?: Hands
When did you have your first crush?: TV
When was the last time you threw up?: Sick
In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?: Blondes :)
Do you ever wear shirts do show your belly?: No
What about cleavage?: No of course
Is your best friend a virgin?: None of ur business maybe
What theme does your room have?: MAKALUMA THEME
What size show do you wear?: medium
What is your screen name on AIM?: hah
How are you feeling right now?: My tummy`s aching
When was the last time you were at a party?: Dress
Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?: Yes a lot
What is one of your bad qualilties?: Being pretty so peope so inggit
What is one of your good qualilties?: Good Heart
Would you marry for money?: NO
What do you drive?: Ford Escape
Are you more of a mommys or daddys child?: Daddy`s Child
So?: -
Well?: -
When was the last time you cried in school?: Kindergarten
What kind of music do you like?: R & B
Would you ever bungee jump?: No
What is your worst fear?: To be Alone
Would you ever join the army?: No
Do you like cows?: No. milk will do
If you were to die today, what would you do?:
I'll Hug JON and i wanna be with him
If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it b?:
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH see you at the HOLY PLACE
Do you like to party?:
Yes especially bday ko kasi may treat sa akin si JON
Hearts or broken hearts?: Hearts
Moons or stars?: Moon. ONLY ONE
Coke or pepsi?: Pepsi
Favorite scent?: Victoria`s Secret
Favorite band?: Pussycat dolls
Would you ever dye your hair red?: No
How many languages can you speak?: Filipino and English
What time are you finishing this?: 240pm
What time are you starting this?:
2 pm
Name?:
Dianna Camille
Nicknames?:
Ayah
Date of birth?:
June 1, 1985
Sex?: Female
Height?: 5.4
Eye color?: Black
Where were you born?:
Sta. Cruz Manila, Philippines
Number of candles on your last birthday cake?: 23
Pets?: dog but she`s gone
Hair color?: Saigon Midnight
Piercings?: No
Town you live in?: Cainta Rizal
Favorite foods?: Alimasag
Ever been to Africa?: No
Been toilet papering?: Cant remember
Love someone so much it made you cry?:
Yes. College Life!
Been in a car accident?: No
Croutons or bacon bits?: Bacon Bits
Favorite day of the week?: Saturday
Favorite resturant?: T O S H
Favorite flower?: Gerbera
Favorite sport to watch?: Swimming
Favorite drink?: HI C Apple
Favorite ice cream flavor?: Vanilla
Warner Bros. or Disney?:
Warner Bros.
Favorite fast food restuarant?:
Mc Donald
Carpet color in your bedroom?:
2 rooms green and red
Whom did you get your last email from?:
Jon Magat
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?:
Abenson or SM Appliances
What do you do most often when you are bored?:
Chatting thru YM
Most annoying thing to say to me?:
``wala pa bang BABY``
Bedtime?: 11:00 pm
Favorite TV show?: Dyesebel :)
Last person you went out to dinner with?:
Jon Magat
Been out of country?: No
Believe in magick?: No
Ford or Chevy?: Ford
What are you listening to right now?: Nah
Have you ever failed a grade?: Yes
If you have, what grade did you fail?:
Grade 3. Math
Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes
Do you have a bf/gf?: No. Husband
If so, what is their name?:
He's my one and only JONPOT!
How long have you been together?:
2years, 6 mos and 30 days
What are you wearing right now?:
White Sando, Mustard short and Undie
Would you have sex before marriage?: No
Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?: No
Are you a virgin?:
Not anymore
Do you smoke?: No
Do you drink?: HAh
Are you ghetto?: No
Are you a player?: No
What are your favorite colors?: Pink
What is your favorite animal?: Fish
Do you have any birthmarks?: Yes
Who do you talk to most on the phone?:
Jon and Mama
Have you ever been slapped?: Yes
Do you get online a lot?: Yes
Are you shy or outgoing?: Shy
Do you shower?: Yes
Do you hate school?: No
Do you have a social life?: No
How easily do you trust people?: Yes i guess
Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?:
Maybe
Would you ever sky dive?: No pLease
Do you like to dance?: Yes. Im a cheerleader
Have you ever been out of state?: No
Do you like to travel?: Yes
Have you ever been expelled from school?: No
Have you ever been suspended from school?: No
Do you want to get out of your hometown?:
Yes for a tour
Are you spoiled?: Yes
Are you a brat?: No
Have you ever been dumped?: No
Do you like snapple?: No. Fontana
Do you drink a lot of water?: No
What toothpaste do you use?: Colgate
Do you have a cell phone?: Yes. 2
Do you have a curfew?: Yes :)
Who do you look up to?: Brother EGM and FYM
Are you a role model?: Yah
Have you ever been to Six Flags or Cedar Point?: Hah
What name brand do you wear the most?:
Shapes, Folded & Hung, Plains & Prints, Kamiseta
What kind of jewelry do you wear?: Wedding Ring
What do you want pierced?: No
Do you like takin pictures?: Yes
Do you like gettin your picture taken?: No
Do you have a tan?: I am since BELO touches my skin
Do you get annoyed easily?: I guess so
Have you ever started a rumor?:
Yes that santa gave me a gift
Do you have your own phone or phone line?: No. Cellphones
Do you have your own pool?: No
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: Nah i wear panty
Do you have any siblings?: Yes. 1
Have you ever been played?: Yah.Yes
Have you ever played anyone?: No.Never
Do you get along with your parents?: Yes
How do you vent your anger?: Maybe
Have you ever ran away?: No
Have you ever been fired from a job?: No
Do you even have a job?: Yes before
Do you daydream a lot?: Sometimes
Do you run your mouth?: hah whuat
What do you want a tattoo of?: No
What do you have a tattoo of?: No
What does your ex bf/gf look like?: Cool. Actor!
What does your most recent crush look like?: Tall, Dark and Handsome
Whats her/his name?: Piolo Pascual
Are you rude?: Nah
What was the last compliment you recieved?: A lot eh :)
What is your heritage?: Heritage hehe hotel
What is your lucky number?: 8.8.8
What does your hair look like right now?: Long, Straight, Blonde slight
Could you ever be a vegetarian?: Not so really
Describe your looks?: Sexy
Would you ever date someone younger than you?: No
Would you ever date someone older than you?: YES :)
When was the last time you were drunk?: Nah
How many rings until you answer the phone?: 2
Have you ever been skinny dipping?: No
If yes, when was the last time?: wala nga eh
When was the last time you went on a date?: Last saturday with my Husband
Do you look more like your mother or father?: Mother
Do you cry a lot?: Yes
Do you ever cry to get your way?: No
What phrase do you use most when on the phone?: Hello, Hi!
Are you the romantic type?: Yes
Have you ever been chased by cops?: No. Muntik na sa Pag da drive
What do you like most about your body?: Boobs
What do you like least about your body?: Hands
When did you have your first crush?: TV
When was the last time you threw up?: Sick
In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?: Blondes :)
Do you ever wear shirts do show your belly?: No
What about cleavage?: No of course
Is your best friend a virgin?: None of ur business maybe
What theme does your room have?: MAKALUMA THEME
What size show do you wear?: medium
What is your screen name on AIM?: hah
How are you feeling right now?: My tummy`s aching
When was the last time you were at a party?: Dress
Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?: Yes a lot
What is one of your bad qualilties?: Being pretty so peope so inggit
What is one of your good qualilties?: Good Heart
Would you marry for money?: NO
What do you drive?: Ford Escape
Are you more of a mommys or daddys child?: Daddy`s Child
So?: -
Well?: -
When was the last time you cried in school?: Kindergarten
What kind of music do you like?: R & B
Would you ever bungee jump?: No
What is your worst fear?: To be Alone
Would you ever join the army?: No
Do you like cows?: No. milk will do
If you were to die today, what would you do?:
I'll Hug JON and i wanna be with him
If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it b?:
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH see you at the HOLY PLACE
Do you like to party?:
Yes especially bday ko kasi may treat sa akin si JON
Hearts or broken hearts?: Hearts
Moons or stars?: Moon. ONLY ONE
Coke or pepsi?: Pepsi
Favorite scent?: Victoria`s Secret
Favorite band?: Pussycat dolls
Would you ever dye your hair red?: No
How many languages can you speak?: Filipino and English
What time are you finishing this?: 240pm
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
**********************************************
i copied this from JON's blog. Like him, i would appreciate feedbacks from anyone. :)
I ____ Ayah.
Ayah is ____.
If I were alone in a room with Ayah, I would _______.
I think Ayah should _____.
Ayah needs ______.
I want to ____________ Ayah.
Someday Ayah will ________.
Ayah reminds me of _______.
Without Ayah _______.
Memories of Ayah are ________.
Ayah can be __________.
__________ is how I describe meeting Ayah.
Worst thing about Ayah is _________.
Best thing about Ayah is _________.
I am ________ Ayah.
****************************************
IF I WERE questions...
(taken from Jon's blog)
If I were a month I would be:
> |:> JUNE
> If I were a day of the week I would be:
> |:> SATURDAY
> If I were a time of day I would be:
> |:> 8 AM
> If I were a planet I would be:
> |:> EARTH
> If I were a sea animal I would be:
> |:> FISH
> If I were a direction I would be:
> I:> NORTH
> If I were a liquid I would be:
> |:> TEA
> If I were a tree I would be:
> |:> BAMBOO
> If I were a bird I would be:
> |:> DOVE
> If I were a flower I would be:
> |:> GERBERA
> if I were a kind of weather I would be:
> |:> SPRING
> If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
> |:> PIANO TOO
> If I were an animal, I would be:
> |:> PUPPY TOO
> If I were a color, I would be:
> |:> PINK
> If I were an emotion, I would be:
> |:> LOVE TOO
> If I were a vegetable, I would be:
> |:> OKRA
> If I were a song, I would be:
> |:> NANDITO AKO
> If I were a movie, I would be:
> |:> A WALK TO REMEMBER
> If I were a book, I would be:
> |:> BIBLE TOO
> If I were a place, I would be:
> |:> HOLY PLACE
> If I were a thing, I would be:
> |:> A WEDDING RING
> If I were a taste, I would be:
> |:> SWEET
> If I were a scent, I would be:
> |:> LOVE SPELL
> If I were a word, I would be:
> |:> AMEN
> If I were an object, I would be:
> |:> RADIO
> If I were a body part I would be:
> |:> LIPS
> If I were a facial expression I would be:
> |:> HAPPY
> If I were a subject in school I would be:
> |:> PYSCHOLOGY
> If I were a/an cartoon/anime character I would
> be:
> |:> TWEETY
> If I were a shape I would be:
> |:> CIRCLE
> If I were a number I would be:
> |:> 8
****************************************
Threes & Ones
copied from Jon's blog
Ones...
NAME YOU GO BY: ayah
NAME YOU GO BY ONLINE: ayahkels
NAME YOU MOST LIKE TO BE CALLED: ate iya
NAME THAT IS FOR EXCLUSIVE USE OF JUST ONE OR A FEW PEOPLE: vhe
THING YOU'RE GOOD AT: dancing at singing of course
THING YOU'RE BAD AT: showing emotion
RANDOM PERSON YOU KNOW: Bestfriend Ling
RANDOM THING YOU'D LIKE TO DO TO/WITH THAT PERSON: shopping, chat
FRIEND YOU'D LIKE TO SEE: Gel
WORD YOU CAN ASSOCIATE WITH SAID FRIEND: Ling
FRIEND FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX: Ryan
REASON WHY THOUGHT OF HER: sweet
FOOD YOU CAN EAT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE: alimasag
THING YOU'RE AFRAID OF: loosing the one i loved
THING YOU LOVE TO DO: blogging
THING YOU'RE INTERESTED IN: life, emotionsssss
DOMESTIC ANIMAL YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE AS A PET: puppy or kitty
WILD ANIMAL YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE AS A PET: piranha
GAME YOU LIKE TO PLAY: swimming
PC/ELECTRONIC GAME YOU LIKE TO PLAY: Super Mario bros 3
QUOTE YOU LIVE BY: Dont lose hope for there's still tomorrow
PERSONAL MOTTO YOU LIVE BY: "All things happen with a purpose. - aajao"
COLOR YOU LIKE YOUR THINGS TO BE COLORED WITH: white
COLOR YOU LIKE TO WEAR: mustard
RANDOM NUMBER: 8
BOOK YOU'D LIKE TO READ: Bible po
BOOK YOU'VE FINISHED AND LIKED: a walk to remember
BOOK YOU'VE FINISHED AND HATED: Nah
MOVIE YOU HATE: nah
SONG YOU LOVE: Nandito ako
(TYPE OF) SONG YOU HATE: ''akoy natisod natapilok blah bla''
ACTOR YOU'D LIKE TO MEET: Nameet ko na
ACTRESS YOU'D LIKE TO MEET: Nakita ko pa lang - Marian a.k.a Dyesebel
REASON WHY YOU'RE STILL ALIVE: Waiting for God
REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE IN GOD: He promise that sama ako sa HOLY PLACE
TITLE YOU'D GIVE YOUR LIFE: Ate at Anak
Threes...
3 movies you like the most:
> a walk to remember
> serendipity
> if only
3 things you do when taking exam:
> pray
> review
> pass
3 foods you ate in the last 12hrs:
> bangus (with rice)
> saging
> biscuits
3 songs (hymns) you heard in the last 24hrs:
> tapat na sumpaan
> tapat na sumpaan
> tapat na sumpaan
3 mags/books/newspaper you read recently:
> ----
> ----
> ----
3 popular ladies you wanna meet:
> Celine Dion
> Kris Aquino
> Aimee Aquino-Diego
3 malls you frequently visit/shop:
> Robinsons
> SM City
> Sta. Lucia
3 fastfood/resto you like:
> Mcdonald
> Red Ribbon
> TOSH
3 things you will do this week:
> Duties in church
> Rest
> Go to Central
3 (it's a must) for a date:
> Topic
> Venue
> money ...no kasi nakakaalis kami ng di gumagastos
3 goals in life:
> to be a canadian citizen and meet _ _ _ _ _
> to be the great event planner of the decade
> marry and have a simple-living family...i did
3 things you do when you're alone:
> sleep
> update blog
> twit
3 most romantic lines for you:
love you bhe
thanks bhe
eeeeeee
IF I WERE questions...
(taken from Jon's blog)
If I were a month I would be:
> |:> JUNE
> If I were a day of the week I would be:
> |:> SATURDAY
> If I were a time of day I would be:
> |:> 8 AM
> If I were a planet I would be:
> |:> EARTH
> If I were a sea animal I would be:
> |:> FISH
> If I were a direction I would be:
> I:> NORTH
> If I were a liquid I would be:
> |:> TEA
> If I were a tree I would be:
> |:> BAMBOO
> If I were a bird I would be:
> |:> DOVE
> If I were a flower I would be:
> |:> GERBERA
> if I were a kind of weather I would be:
> |:> SPRING
> If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
> |:> PIANO TOO
> If I were an animal, I would be:
> |:> PUPPY TOO
> If I were a color, I would be:
> |:> PINK
> If I were an emotion, I would be:
> |:> LOVE TOO
> If I were a vegetable, I would be:
> |:> OKRA
> If I were a song, I would be:
> |:> NANDITO AKO
> If I were a movie, I would be:
> |:> A WALK TO REMEMBER
> If I were a book, I would be:
> |:> BIBLE TOO
> If I were a place, I would be:
> |:> HOLY PLACE
> If I were a thing, I would be:
> |:> A WEDDING RING
> If I were a taste, I would be:
> |:> SWEET
> If I were a scent, I would be:
> |:> LOVE SPELL
> If I were a word, I would be:
> |:> AMEN
> If I were an object, I would be:
> |:> RADIO
> If I were a body part I would be:
> |:> LIPS
> If I were a facial expression I would be:
> |:> HAPPY
> If I were a subject in school I would be:
> |:> PYSCHOLOGY
> If I were a/an cartoon/anime character I would
> be:
> |:> TWEETY
> If I were a shape I would be:
> |:> CIRCLE
> If I were a number I would be:
> |:> 8
****************************************
Threes & Ones
copied from Jon's blog
Ones...
NAME YOU GO BY: ayah
NAME YOU GO BY ONLINE: ayahkels
NAME YOU MOST LIKE TO BE CALLED: ate iya
NAME THAT IS FOR EXCLUSIVE USE OF JUST ONE OR A FEW PEOPLE: vhe
THING YOU'RE GOOD AT: dancing at singing of course
THING YOU'RE BAD AT: showing emotion
RANDOM PERSON YOU KNOW: Bestfriend Ling
RANDOM THING YOU'D LIKE TO DO TO/WITH THAT PERSON: shopping, chat
FRIEND YOU'D LIKE TO SEE: Gel
WORD YOU CAN ASSOCIATE WITH SAID FRIEND: Ling
FRIEND FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX: Ryan
REASON WHY THOUGHT OF HER: sweet
FOOD YOU CAN EAT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE: alimasag
THING YOU'RE AFRAID OF: loosing the one i loved
THING YOU LOVE TO DO: blogging
THING YOU'RE INTERESTED IN: life, emotionsssss
DOMESTIC ANIMAL YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE AS A PET: puppy or kitty
WILD ANIMAL YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE AS A PET: piranha
GAME YOU LIKE TO PLAY: swimming
PC/ELECTRONIC GAME YOU LIKE TO PLAY: Super Mario bros 3
QUOTE YOU LIVE BY: Dont lose hope for there's still tomorrow
PERSONAL MOTTO YOU LIVE BY: "All things happen with a purpose. - aajao"
COLOR YOU LIKE YOUR THINGS TO BE COLORED WITH: white
COLOR YOU LIKE TO WEAR: mustard
RANDOM NUMBER: 8
BOOK YOU'D LIKE TO READ: Bible po
BOOK YOU'VE FINISHED AND LIKED: a walk to remember
BOOK YOU'VE FINISHED AND HATED: Nah
MOVIE YOU HATE: nah
SONG YOU LOVE: Nandito ako
(TYPE OF) SONG YOU HATE: ''akoy natisod natapilok blah bla''
ACTOR YOU'D LIKE TO MEET: Nameet ko na
ACTRESS YOU'D LIKE TO MEET: Nakita ko pa lang - Marian a.k.a Dyesebel
REASON WHY YOU'RE STILL ALIVE: Waiting for God
REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE IN GOD: He promise that sama ako sa HOLY PLACE
TITLE YOU'D GIVE YOUR LIFE: Ate at Anak
Threes...
3 movies you like the most:
> a walk to remember
> serendipity
> if only
3 things you do when taking exam:
> pray
> review
> pass
3 foods you ate in the last 12hrs:
> bangus (with rice)
> saging
> biscuits
3 songs (hymns) you heard in the last 24hrs:
> tapat na sumpaan
> tapat na sumpaan
> tapat na sumpaan
3 mags/books/newspaper you read recently:
> ----
> ----
> ----
3 popular ladies you wanna meet:
> Celine Dion
> Kris Aquino
> Aimee Aquino-Diego
3 malls you frequently visit/shop:
> Robinsons
> SM City
> Sta. Lucia
3 fastfood/resto you like:
> Mcdonald
> Red Ribbon
> TOSH
3 things you will do this week:
> Duties in church
> Rest
> Go to Central
3 (it's a must) for a date:
> Topic
> Venue
> money ...no kasi nakakaalis kami ng di gumagastos
3 goals in life:
> to be a canadian citizen and meet _ _ _ _ _
> to be the great event planner of the decade
> marry and have a simple-living family...i did
3 things you do when you're alone:
> sleep
> update blog
> twit
3 most romantic lines for you:
love you bhe
thanks bhe
eeeeeee


1 comment:
ang haba naman nito! hehehe. hey i just did a blogtag game and i'm kind of breaking the rules...okay lang ako naman gumawa eh. i'm tagging you narin. i'm actually passing on secret messages to people to do it outside of the three tagged bloggers. mwahahaha!
http://aimeediego.blogspot.com/2008/10/origin-5-factoids-you-may-not-know.html
Post a Comment