Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Life's Little Pleasures

We all have our little joys in life. These are mine. I'm sure there are more. I might update this eventually with pictures. But for now, these should do.

acoustic music Artemis Fowl series baked cheesecake bargain hunting blogging books bookstores Breadtalk's Honey Marble breeze (as in moving air) Brooklyn Pizza's White Pizza bubble baths catching the TV shows I follow clothes coitus Curiosity (the game I developed) cute bags dalandan shake dancing deep conversations doing crafts driving long distance drizzle Eminem Eva Cassidy fiction (books) finding the right nail polish shade colors fireworks Fluffy (my huge black stuffed dog, named after Hagrid's dog) friendships full moon funny underwear funky/funny/unusual earrings Goldilocks' Choco Roll Harry Potter series (books & movies) Healthy Options' oatmeal & chocochip cookies Hotshots' Basic Burger with bacon bits ice cream internet Kellog's Cocoa Puffs lemon- & orange-scented air freshener Lucky Me La Paz Batchoy lunch outs lyric-writing magazines making people laugh manicures Mauna Loa macadamia McDonald's french fries Meiji Macadamia Melon Melba movies music musicals my bed my bedroom ceiling with glow-in-the-dark decals my little projects new haircut oldies songs (esp 80s) orange juice orgasm osculating paydays pedicures Piadina's quatro formaggi playing crds popcorn romance paperbacks (the2-hr kind) reading RX Monster Riot scallops (the edible kind) Scent-rendipity (the brand of body/facial products I developed) scrapbooking self-declared day-off Serendipitous Finds (my multiply site where I sell stuff) shoes shopping sincere (sometimes accidental) compliments singing sleep sleeping naked sneezes softdrinks (esp these days when I hardly touch the stuff) Starbucks' coffee eclair (phased out!) Starbucks' mocha valencia (phased out too!) sungka sunsets super flat slippers swedish massage Sweet Soul Revue TM's Friday Magic Madness taho thai massage The Calling The Spa Greenbelt's shower room The spa's Javanese Royal Bath tiangges trivia travelling trying clothes & shoes on Voice (butter flavor) walking warm showers writing Yahoo! Messenger

What are your life's little pleasures?

sleeping
eating
travelling
designing
fashion
cooking - garlic rice, bagoong rice, siomai rice, toyomansi, bawang rice
mixing (ingredients)
reading
watching - movie, teleserye
lychee
cranberry juice
seedless grapes
siomai
nai cha
lomi
wanton
bangus boneless
tinapang bangus
lumpiang shanghai
surfing
texting
driving
coloring hair
dress and shoes, mix and match
pochi
shrimp
alimasag o alimango
cleaning
YM
singing
dancing
collecting DVDs
shopping
mango
nuts
milk
blog
twitter
multiply
yahoo mail
msn
xanga
kakasa ka ba sa grabe 5
BFV
Saksi
Imbestigador
Jessica Soho
A Walk to Remember

No comments: